Ray-LennonRay-Lennon

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 10 art Reviews

Yarnie Yarnie

Amazing job - the colors are absolutely perfect and from the thumbnail I thought it was stolen from the game.

Sullynator responds:

Mr. Lennon - thanks for the compliment! I have no chocolate at home, sooo take this penguin <(").... #closeenough

The Birdcage The Birdcage

Oh my god, this must have taken ages. Really nice job, the amount of detail that went into this is scary.

JackDCurleo responds:

It took a bit of time, thank you.

Tiny Peasant House - Concept - Day and night Tiny Peasant House - Concept - Day and night

I love the bit of light spilling out of the front door in the night one - makes it seem super cozy and warm. I think that a third-person adventure game with this kind of environment styling would be incredible.

kittenbombs1 responds:

Thanks, that's nice of you to say

Overwatch Color Palette Challenge Overwatch Color Palette Challenge

Amazing job - I can totally see this as a mercy spray.

Hunalicious responds:

Thank you so much!
I had quite a few problems with this piece, hearing your feedback makes me really happy :)

The Venturesome Monks Page2 The Venturesome Monks Page2

The pixelated style is brilliant - what software did you use to make it?

UltimoGames responds:

thanks! I use Photoshop CS3 for pixel art, and GraphicsGale for pixel animations.

Scotsman`s daughter Scotsman`s daughter

I love the style and minimalistic design - what did you use to make it?

TheGrinningApple responds:

thanks! manga studio 5 and was trying for the samurai jack style

A doodle A doodle

The alien guru thing on the mountain made me laugh out loud - I didn't see it until I was looking at the drawing for 10 or 15 seconds.

DahMagicMan responds:

I actually had the same reaction, while doodling this. Glad to hear you enjoying this.

Epic Line Art - TRADIGITAL Epic Line Art - TRADIGITAL

I like it - the motion blur on the robot's legs do give a feeling of movement.

obhassan responds:

Thanks ! I tried my best to create a dynamic "illustration" and i am glad that it worked !

WIP - COTM Cityscape on canvas WIP - COTM Cityscape on canvas

Just letting you know - the tag that you wrote for this says traditional - it should say tradigital. Jazza probably won't be able to find it if you don't change it.

RossMoonpig responds:

Thanks. Have you entered? I learned a lot doing mine, the video for the winners is always exciting, my new years promise was to try and get an honourable mention. Got to keep trying.

The creation of time The creation of time

Hey - looks like we had similar ideas for the contest... I'm also 14. Looks good!